Established in 1957, North Sails is driven by a desire to pioneer new ways to combat wind and water. Founded by American gold medallist and sailor Lowell North, the brand’s range of windbreakers, sweatshirts, backpacks and beanies are durable enough to be worn on land and at sea, without compromising on style.
Our model is wearing a size medium sweater. He is 186.7cm (6’1.5”) tall with a 99.1cm (39”) chest and a 78.7cm (31”) waist.
- Length: 70cm (size medium)
- Regular fit
- Pure cotton jersey; natural stretch; terry lining
- Navy blue shade
- Ribbed round neckline; V-shaped ribbed gusset
- Long sleeves; stretchy fine-ribbed cuffs
- Embroidered logo patch fixed to left sleeve
- Ribbed hemline
Composition: 100% Cotton
Cold machine wash. Cool iron.
North Sails Lowell Round Neck Sweater White CZIVCWR